Sunday, April 1, 2012

PURGE.

I've moved from Wordpress to Blogspot. I decided a while back that I needed a change, and after a year of working on my language and attitude I finally made the switch. So I apologize, but all my old followers are no longer on my blogroll. I sent everyone on the mailing list a copy of my new address, and as of next week The Uncouth Christian on Wordpress will be deleted.  This will be my permanent home, and hopefully everyone will be able to find me again.

I'm hoping that from now on my blog will be a little less "uncouth" and a little more "Christian", but He's still working on me so stick around for the progress.

Also, many requests for patience as I put together a new layout. I still haven't determined what I want yet, so a premade is what's left.

Cheers,
 The Uncouth Christian.

No comments:

Post a Comment